Skiing Business and SnowSports Industries America are partnering to send one shop employee to the 2013 SIA show in Denver.
“The next generation will always be the future of our industry,” says Mary Cecile Neville, SIA’s association marketing and communications director. “A history has been built through years of experience and stories at the SIA Show, the one place we all come together under one roof. Giving a young shop employee the chance to meet the players, see the trends and find this passion turned career is the purest classroom of our industry.”
The winner will get a chance to check out next year’s gear, party with industry leaders and prove they want to make a living in the ski industry.
You could win:
- Roundtrip airfare to/from Denver (up to $500)
- Ground transportation to/from Denver International Airport via Super Shuttle
- Up to three nights lodging
- Two lunch vouchers for the SIA Snow Show
- Free SIA Snow Show and On-Snow Demo registration
- Free admission to the Skiing Business Industry Awards Party, Thurs., Jan. 31, 2013
All you have to do is go HERE and tell us why you think you should get sponsored and attend the SIA Snow Show for free.
The contest runs through Dec. 1.